General Terms and Conditions
1. Scope of Application, General Duties of the Purchaser
The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed via our online shop. Our online shop is aimed exclusively at consumers.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly neither be attributed to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity. Entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity that acts in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity when concluding a legal transaction.
2 Conditions of sale
Applied Microbiome Research UG (haftungsbeschränkt) (hereinafter also referred to as "biotikur") sells probiotic and prebiotic nutritional supplements to end-consumer customers for personal, non-commercial use only.
You may not purchase any products for further distribution or resale or for any other commercial or business purpose.
All rights and privileges granted are personal and non-transferable.
2.2 Contract partner, conclusion of contract
The sales contract is concluded with biotikur.
By placing the products in the online shop, we make a binding offer to conclude a contract for these articles. You can initially place our products in the shopping basket without obligation and correct your entries at any time before submitting your binding order by using the correction aids provided and explained in the order process. The contract is concluded by clicking on the order button to accept the offer for the goods contained in the shopping cart. Immediately after sending the order you will receive another confirmation by e-mail.
2.3 Pause, Cancel, Reactivate biotikur balance Subscription
The following section is about subscribing to biotikur balance products.
- Money-back guarantee: the terms "money-back guarantee" or "risk-free" shall only be construed as entitling the consumer to a full, 100% refund of the full purchase price for a product or the first 30-day period of a subscription product if the customer either 1) perceives adverse effects from taking the product within the 30 days of their first order, or 2) does not perceive an improvement within 30 days of their first order. Refund claims must be made within 60 days of the postmarked date of fulfillment. Further purchases for further periods or further products are not subject to the money-back guarantee. Limit one refund per customer.
- Orders can be managed and adjusted via the personal account.
- 30 day subscription: After the 30 day period, the subscription will continue unless cancelled by the consumer. Cancellations must be received by biotikur by the 26th day after the order. This can only be done in the personal customer account. There is also the possibility to skip the next delivery.
- The 30 day subscription will be renewed for 30 days at a time unless the customer cancels via their personal account four days prior to the expiration of the last 30 days. If cancellation is received after that period, cancellation shall apply to the following 30-day subscription product.
- The timing of the notice period was chosen because it gives us a sufficiently large window of time to stop shipping the ongoing delivery in time.
- During the period of pause (maximum 30 days), the fees for the subscription will not be debited from the deposited means of payment. The subscription must then be reactivated by the consumer in the customer account.
3.1 General information
Payments will be debited immediately. In-stock products may take up to two weeks to ship. Pre-ordered products may take up to 24 weeks to ship. You must ensure that the specified account or credit card has sufficient funds during the term of the contract to enable the direct debit to be collected or payment to be made by credit card.
In case of failed payments, it may happen that you have already received the goods at this time, so biotikur will try to collect the payment for this order again.
In case biotikur is unable to collect payment and product(s) have already been shipped, biotikur has the right to claim damages as well as arrears in payments and associated collection costs from the customer.
3.2 Payment methods
The following payment methods are available to you in our shop:
When you place your order, you also send us your credit card details.
After your legitimation as a legitimate cardholder, we request your credit card company to initiate the payment transaction immediately after the order has been placed. The payment transaction is carried out automatically by the credit card company and your card is debited.
PayPal, PayPal Express
During the ordering process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. To be able to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or register first, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment order to us. After placing the order in the shop, we request PayPal to initiate the payment transaction.
The payment transaction is carried out automatically by PayPal immediately afterwards. You will receive further information during the ordering process.
Immediate transaction by klarna
After placing the order you will be forwarded to the website of the online provider Sofort GmbH. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount immediately, you must have an online banking account with PIN/TAN procedure that has been activated for participation in Sofort, legitimise yourself accordingly and confirm the payment order to us. You will receive further information during the ordering process. The payment transaction will be executed immediately afterwards and your account will be debited.
Purchase on account of Klarna
In collaboration with Klarna (www.klarna.de), Sveavägen 46, Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you purchase on account as a payment option. Please note that Klarna bills are only available to consumers and payment must be made to Klarna.
When buying on account with Klarna, you always get the goods first and you always have a payment period of 14 days. The complete terms and conditions of Klarna for invoice purchase can be found here: Sync by honeybunny https://klarna.com/de/AGB
Other payment methods
Google Pay, Apple Pay
4. Retention of title
The goods remain the property of biotikur until full payment has been received.
5. Delivery, shipping costs, transport,
We deliver to all countries of the EU and Switzerland. Other countries will follow.
If goods with obvious transport damage are received, the consumer must immediately inform biotikur at email@example.com of this.
Product prices include shipping costs.
6. Warranties and guarantees
Unless expressly agreed otherwise below, the statutory liability for defects shall apply.
For faulty products, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that you have received the wrong product, we will refund the full purchase price. Please return the wrong goods as soon as possible, but within 2 weeks of your purchase. Of course, we will then reimburse you for any additional costs incurred as a result of the return shipment.
For claims due to damages caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, we are always liable without limitation.
in the event of injury to life, limb or health,
in case of intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty,
in the case of guarantee promises, if agreed, or
to the extent that the scope of application of the Product Liability Act has been opened up.
In the event of breach of material contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which is essential for the proper performance of the contract and the compliance with which the contractual partner may regularly rely, (cardinal obligations) due to slight negligence on our part, on the part of our legal representatives or vicarious agents, liability shall be limited in amount to the damage foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract, the occurrence of which must typically be expected.
8. Settlement of disputes
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find here https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are not obliged or prepared to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.